Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures: The Visual & Fast Way To Learn Photoshop
Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures: The Visual & Fast Way To Learn Photoshop. Learn Photoshop CC With Pictures: The Visual & Fast Way To Learn Photoshop. After working with Photoshop since version 4 in 1999, I realize that nobody really knows everything that Photoshop can do. This makes it a great toy and tool because there's always something new to discover. But you can learn most of it and keep learning. I recommend the following habits if you want to become a Photoshop Expert. For this article, I'm defining expertise as being able to: imitate something from real life (e.g. how shadows and light really work, how glass and water bend light). guess with reasonable accuracy how a particular effect was created by someone else in Photoshop. troubleshoot your own errors as well as someone else's. manipulate pixels non-destructively. work efficiently through the proper use of shortcuts, panels, actions, and tools. know-how and when to use most of the f...
Comments
Post a Comment